NavigateNOW, a health plan that starts virtual and stays personal
UnitedHealthcare NavigateNOW launching for new business in select Level Funded markets with November 1, case effective dates.
- Select states
- Products and services
Two-thirds of consumers surveyed found a virtual care plan appealing.1 You may be seeking a modern and affordable solution that meets employees and their families where they are.
With access to a personal Optum Virtual Care Team and 24/7 availability, the NavigateNOW health plan offers coordinated care that begins virtually and connects to in-person when necessary.
How it works
Watch a quick video to see how the plan features come to life.
Access to care that’s virtually different
- 24/7/365 digital access to care and support with online scheduling and on-demand, same day appointments
- Board-certified physicians and other care providers are available at the touch of a button
- Care Team coordinates in-person care with local providers to help with a cohesive experience
- Employees use an app2 to connect with their Care Team who can provide immediate help for certain conditions or guide them to an in-person appointment for lab work, if needed
- Integration of medical and behavioral providers within the Care Team
- Interactive well-being programs
Savings opportunities for you and your employees
- $0 copays for primary care, behavioral health and virtual visits for urgent care
- Clinical workflow and new efficiency tools may result in savings for everyone
- Clinically-led navigation to providers designated for quality and cost-efficiency3 and optimal sites of care that help drive savings
What you can expect with NavigateNOW
NavigateNOW is available as UnitedHealthcare Level Funded plans in these select areas
For additional availability details visit the pre-member website.
Little Rock, AR
Fort Myers, FL
Minneapolis and St Paul, MN
Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth, TX
Additional plan materials can be found at uhceservices.com. For more information contact your UnitedHealthcare sales representative.
- Huron Health Care Consumer Report © 2021 Huron Consulting Group Inc. and affiliates. February, 2021.
- Data rates may apply.
- UnitedHealth Premium® care physicians where available.
The policies have exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits, and terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. These products are not available in all states.
The Optum Care Team is part of Optum Virtual Care which is an affiliate of UnitedHealth Group family of companies.
The UnitedHealth Premium® designation program is a resource for informational purposes only. Designations are displayed in UnitedHealthcare online physician directories at myuhc.com®. You should always visit myuhc.com for the most current information. Premium designations are a guide to choosing a physician and may be used as one of many factors you consider when choosing a physician. If you already have a physician, you may also wish to confer with him or her for advice on selecting other physicians. You should also discuss designations with a physician before choosing him or her. Physician evaluations have a risk of error and should not be the sole basis for selecting a physician. Please visit myuhc.com for detailed program information and methodologies.
Minimum participation requirements may apply for bundling programs. Benefits and programs may not be available in all states for all group sizes. Components subject to change.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates, and UnitedHealthcare Services LLC in NY. Stop-loss insurance is underwritten by All Savers Insurance Company (except MA, MN, NJ and NY), UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company in MA and MN, UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company in NJ, and UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of New York in NY.