Affordability packages for Mid-Atlantic and Pennsylvania health plans
UnitedHealthcare AMP-Up plans provide solutions for employers seeking immediate cost-relief solutions that also offer quality, affordable coverage.
- Select states
- Cost management
UnitedHealthcare AMP-UpTM plans provide solutions for employers seeking immediate cost-relief solutions that also offer quality, affordable coverage to support them long-term.
Offered as a suite of plan packages, UnitedHealthcare AMP-Up plans use benefit design and affordability levers, like place-of-service tiering and Premium Physician tiering, to deliver additional savings when integrated with an employer’s existing plan. With Affordability Maximizer Packages (AMPs), customers may increase savings, generate a lower premium and learn how to make more informed decisions without requiring many changes to current plan features.
AMP-Up plans are designed to:
- Offer simplicity by pre-bundling same-category savings opportunities.
- Generate up to 9-21% additional savings.*
- Deliver meaningful savings without changing deductibles, coinsurance or many service copays, and without shrinking networks or adding a gatekeeper.
Available Amp-Up options:
- AMP-Up F plan: Encourages employees to seek care at high-quality, lower-cost facilities.
- AMP-Up FP plan: F plan plus encourages the use of UnitedHealth Premium® Care Physicians.
- AMP-Up FPRx plan: FP plan plus encourages addressing rising pharmacy costs.
- AMP-Up Accelerator: Additional savings levers that can be applied to any AMP-Up plans, designed to maximize premium savings.
To learn more about the AMP-Up packages and learn how AMP-Up may help you move business to UnitedHealthcare, join an upcoming broker webinar.
To attend on July 28 at 10 a.m., register here.
To attend on July 30 at 2 p.m., register here.
For more information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative
Uncover more ways to help clients save.
Discover plans, strategies and products that can improve engagement.
Find ways clients and their employees can simplify the experience, make healthier choices and lower costs.
*When compared to a group’s existing base plan.