New and enhanced capabilities for quoting, selling and managing plans
UnitedHealthcare quoting tools like unceservices.com, SAMx and SAMx - Level Funded have been enhanced and introduced to even more markets nationwide.
- Products and services
- All states
The health system is changing to meet the evolving needs of employers and individuals, seeking higher quality, better experiences and lower costs. UnitedHealthcare is committed to helping the health system work better for everyone, which is why the company is taking important steps to modernize tools and resources, simplify administration and bring new products to market quicker. Our goal is a more consolidated, streamlined and user-friendly UnitedHealthcare experience for all users.
In recent years, UnitedHealthcare introduced new capabilities for brokers in select markets. Today, enhanced systems and processes support medical plans for over 800,000 fully insured, level-funded and self-funded members, as well as dental and vision plans, products or coverage. Now, UnitedHealthcare is introducing these tools and capabilities to more markets nationwide:
- uhceservices.com is one centralized website that will support the majority of a broker’s book of business. This powerful suite of online tools and resources is tailored to meet the needs of brokers and customers. It will serve as the front door to all other sites currently in use, including United eServices® and myallsavers.com.
- Integrated, real-time, broker, plan sponsor and plan participant information
- Access to business quoting and enrollment tools
- Tools to:
- Review annual small group policy renewals, look up plan benefit information and access plan documents
- Manage eligibility (e.g., add, terminate, change)
- View plan participants lists and health plan ID cards
- View bills and make online payments
- Access commissions statements
- SAMx and SAMx – Level Funded are updated tools for quoting and enrolling new Affordable Care Act (ACA) business. SAMx features an easy-to-use interface that offers:
- A smooth experience to quote medical and specialty products
- SAMx Enrollment Manager, which has a flexible interface to complete enrollment and submit for installation
- Features that simplify changing a group’s plan or products, and adding or removing plan participants and dependents
All members, regardless of funding-type will use myuhc.com, a user-friendly website that allows users to access claims and account information, find network providers and manage their benefits.
Because of the complexity of managing health benefits UnitedHealthcare will introduce products, group size segments and funding types to these new tools in thoughtfully planned and sequenced stages. Throughout the process, anything not yet supported on the new tools will continue to be supported on their legacy systems until they are transitioned.
In the coming months, you’ll receive more information and training on the capabilities available in your market(s).
For more information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
More updates for your clients
New releases, updates and notifications for a broad spectrum of UnitedHealthcare products and services.