Implementing more virtual care solutions for employees is a priority for more than half of U.S. companies,1 and consumers' use of virtual care has increased by 68% since 2017.2 As the demand for virtual services keeps growing, UnitedHealthcare is leading the way by expanding online and mobile3 access to care for your clients and their employees.
Putting technology to work for better health
24/7 access to providers who can treat and prescribe4
Fully integrated with myuhc.com® and the UnitedHealthcare® app for a more seamless experience, Virtual Visits are designed to be a convenient, cost-effective solution for nonemergency medical conditions like sinus infections, allergies and more.
Confidential behavioral health support
Quality behavioral health care may be in reach for more employees with virtual therapy and support solutions for depression and anxiety, neurodevelopment disorders, substance use and more.
Remote monitoring for continuous care
With millions of Americans already using wearables like smartwatches and fitness trackers, remote patient monitoring solutions for conditions like asthma, blood pressure and diabetes take digital therapeutics to the next level.
Share with your clients
Demand for virtual care has continued to grow. Here's why UnitedHealthcare is uniquely positioned to help your clients.
Virtual care, built for real results
|Virtual care solution||Highlights|
|Continuous glucose monitors||
A digital-first response to combating diabetes
Learn more about Level2, an innovative new therapy that combines wearable technology and personal support to help combat type 2 diabetes.
- Business Group on Health. 2021 Large Employers’ Health Care Strategy and Plan Design Survey. August 2020.
- Beyond Wellness for the Healthy: Digital Health Consumer Adoption 2018. Rock Health.
- Data rates may apply.
- Certain prescriptions may not be available, and other restrictions may apply.
- UnitedHealthcare E&I Health Care Economics, 2018. Based on shift from ER, urgent care and physician office visits. Similar follow-up use rates for Virtual Visits, primary care physicians (PCPs) and urgent care. Includes FI and ASO; index visit includes only claims with AHRQ category = 126 other upper respiratory infections.
- Anne Moberg, Christine & Niles, Andrea & Beermann, Dale. (2019). Guided Self-Help Works: A Randomized Waitlist Controlled Trial of Pacifica, a Mobile App Integrating CBT and Mindfulness for Stress, Anxiety, and Depression. J Med Internet Res 2019;21(6):e12556.
- “Innovative New Level2 Digital Health Therapy Resulted in Better Health for People with Type 2 Diabetes.” UnitedHealth Group press release, July 13, 2020.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owner.
Virtual Visits phone and video chat with a doctor are not an insurance product, health care provider or a health plan. Unless otherwise required, benefits are available only when services are delivered through a Designated Virtual Network Provider. Virtual Visits are not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions and should not be used in those circumstances. Services may not be available at all times or in all locations.