Let's get cooking
Lemon Chicken Salad
Here’s a healthy, easy meal that tastes great.
1 small head of green leaf lettuce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. freshly chopped tarragon
Salt and pepper to taste
Vinaigrette salad dressing to taste
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Tear into small pieces and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips and then cut strips into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan, add the chicken, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add lemon juice, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette dressing. Add chicken, lemon, and tarragon mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid Program. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
Contract services are funded in part under contract with the State of Arizona.
© 2019 United Healthcare Services, Inc. All rights reserved. CST24276