Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Choice (PPO D-SNP) Steps to Enroll
Steps to an easy enrollment.
Thank you for considering one of our Dual Eligible health plans. To simplify enrollment, follow these steps:
Make sure the health plan meets your needs. For example:
- Did you check the eligibility criteria?
- Is your doctor in the network?
- Are the medications you need covered?
- Is there a nearby hospital in the network?
Gather a few documents that you'll need in order to enroll:
- A list of your prescription medications.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your Medicare card, if you have one:
Use the Find Providers box and Downloadable Resources on the plan details page to find answers to these and other important questions. Or simply give us a call.
- Your state Medicaid card, if you have one:
Complete the enrollment process:
Learn more about dual special needs plans
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Choice (PPO D-SNP)