Skip to main content
Main Content

How to enroll in Heritage Health Adult Expansion

Check if you’re eligible

Visit the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services site for more information on eligibility and enrollment.

How to apply

To apply for medical assistance (Medicaid), you'll need to fill out and submit an application to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.


Apply through the iServe Nebraska Portal


Call between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday

In person:

Visit a local DHHS office

Need help?

Our UnitedHealthcare Heritage Health Adult Expansion plan specialists can answer questions and help you enroll.

Call us at 1-800-641-1902, TTY 711

7 a.m - 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday.