With the rising cost of health care nationwide, workplace wellness has emerged as a primary solution to help keep your employees healthier and costs in check. Use the materials and resources below to help if you're planning a workplace wellness initiative.
Note: These fliers are for your use only to help guide you in planning a program. Please do not share them with your employees.
UnitedHealthcare Email Newsletter
Benefit Awareness Newsletter
Delivers quarterly articles filled with tips to help employees make the most of their health benefits.
Wellness engagement content
Access a library of health and wellness content to share with your employees as part of a workplace wellness initiative.
- Health and Wellness Content: View our health topics and articles. This content can be copied into your materials and shared with employees.
- Presentations with Audio: Provides access to 70+ health education presentations to increase health risk awareness and encourage healthier behaviors. Share this catalog with live links electronically or select a single presentation link to share as you desire.
- Health Observance Calendar: Access and share a variety of monthly health topics that align with the National Health Observance (NHO) calendar. A NHO is a specific day, week or month that is dedicated to the promotion of a particular health topic. Learn more about NHOs.
NHO Sample Calendar Approach
|January||Cervical Health Awareness Month|
|February||American Heart Month|
|March||Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
|April||Spring Wellness - Take Control of Your Care
Alcohol Awareness Month
|May||Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
Women's Health Week - Pregnancy
|June||National Safety Month - Eye Health|
|July||Summer Wellness - Skin Care|
|August||Immunization Awareness Month|
|September||Fall Wellness - Fitness|
|October||Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Dental Hygiene Month
|December||Winter Wellness - Cold & Flu|
Other online resources
Employer eServices® is a suite of online tools and resources to help simplify your job – providing secure access to eligibility updates, invoice processing and more.
Eligibility Verification for existing employers allows you to make sure you meet participation and eligibility requirements.
Questions? We're here to help.
- If you are an employer: Call your consultant, broker or UnitedHealthcare sales representative.
- If you are a broker or consultant: Call your UnitedHealthcare sales representative.