The FlexPointSM Plans are designed for those employers looking for additional premium savings while still offering a mainstream PPO product that features freedom of choice for their employees, along with the simplicity that comes from not needing a referral to see a specialist. These plans provide access to a national network of 751,609 physicians, 5,629 hospitals and 64,000 pharmacies. They also offer members access to value-added programs designed to address their overall health and well-being. These new plans can be paired with our other plans expanded dual-choice flexibility.
Design differences such as limited copayment for ER, Physician Office Visits (sickness and injury), and Urgent Care make UnitedHealthcare FlexPoint plans competitive. Consider:
- Out-of-Network per occurrence deductibles on inpatient stays and outpatient surgery
- Mental health and substance abuse coverage applies plan deductible and coinsurance
- Outpatient rehab services limited to an annual 30-visit maximum.
- Spilt copayment approach for all plans.
- 50% out-of-network coinsurance
To see if this plan is available in your state, use our Group Plans Search tool.