OCI Preferred POS
OCI Preferred POS is a referral-based plan in which you work closely with your primary care physician for appropriate, cost-effective care. It features a strong, local and national network that includes top facilities and providers. The OCI Preferred POS plan comes with predictable copayments and other costs when you see your network primary care physician or need a prescription so that there are no surprises.
- Lower premiums than traditional health plan options
- Tools to help you make more-educated health care decisions, including the myHealthcare Cost Estimator
- 100 percent preventive care coverage and our wellness program, including fitness reimbursement, at-home biometric screenings and telephonic health coaching
Advantages of the OCI Preferred POS plan include:
- UnitedHealthcare's website myuhc.com(Opens a new window)® for information on benefit eligibility, coverage, account history, claims status, physicians and hospitals, estimated out-of pocket costs, health plan options, health and wellness topics.
- Healthy Pregnancy Program. We can help soon-to-be-mothers through every stage of their pregnancy and delivery. We will check for risks, share healthy-baby tips, and keep you informed by phone and newsletter.
- Care management. We work with you and your physician to help you understand your options if you need care. We’ll also let you know about special programs to help you make informed health care decisions.
- Online health coaches. If you have health risks, our health coaches may contact you to offer their support. They can set up a personal plan to help you and coach you along the way. You can call them anytime if you want help improving your health.