The UnitedHealthcare Tiered Benefits plan offers employers a means to provide competitive benefits while offering incentives – in the form of lower copayments and coinsurance levels – for employees to choose Tier 1 physicians who have been recognized for providing value.
- Provide competitive benefits without higher premiums
- Increased employee engagement and awareness of costs associated with health care
- Long-term health care savings for employers through effective promotion of consumer-level benefits and resulting behavior change at the point of care
- Pay less out-of-pocket and get higher plan coverage when seeing Tier 1 physicians
- Specialist visits without a referral
- Preventive care covered at 100%
- Access to health and wellness tools and resources through myuhc.com®
To see if this plan is available in your state, use our Group Plans Search tool.