Group Coverage UHC Core
With this plan, you can use any doctor, clinic, hospital or health care facility you want. You can save money when you use the national network. You also have coverage if you use out-of-network providers.
The Core Plan highlights
Find network care nearby.
- There's coverage if you need to go out of the network. Receive care and services from anyone in or out of our network, though out-of-network providers will likely charge more.
- If you travel, you'll get access to a national network to help lower your costs.
- There's no need to choose a primary care physician (PCP) or get referrals to see a specialist. Consider choosing a PCP—they can be your partner in managing your care.
- Preventive care is covered 100 percent in our network. You don't have to pay any out-of-pocket costs for preventive care as long as you use a network doctor.
Look for care in our network first.
The doctors and facilities in our network have agreed to provide you services at a discount. We have:
- 895,000+ physicians and health care professionals
- 5,600+ hospitals
How paying for network care works
- You pay a co-payment for doctor visits and prescriptions.
- You pay a deductible before your plan will start to pay for covered services.
- You pay coinsurance, where you share a percentage of the cost with your plan.
- You reach an out-of-pocket limit.
You may be required to receive approval for some services before they can be covered.
Summary of covered services
This plan covers the following health care services and more, including:
- Doctor office visits
- Emergency services
- Hospital care
- Lab services
- Mental health and substance use disorder services
- Outpatient care services
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Prescription drugs
- Preventive care services
- Rehabilitation services and devices
- Wellness services
This may not be a complete list of the services covered under this plan. See your health plan documents for coverage details.
To see if this plan is available in your state, use our Group Plans Search tool.