Wisconsin Health Insurance Plans
BadgerCare Plus is a health care coverage program for low-income Wisconsin residents.
Who can enroll?
- Pregnant Women, and
- Adults (including adults ages 18 through 25 who were in foster care when they turned 18)
Medicaid SSI is Wisconsin's ForwardHealth Medicaid plans for the elderly, blind or disabled.
Health care is provided for those who are:
- Age 65 or older, blind or disabled,
- Family income at or below the monthly program limit, and
- United States citizens or legal immigrants.
- The type of Medicaid plan you may be eligible for depends on your income, assets, and type of care you need.
Group Health Insurance Plans
To view medical plans and receive a health insurance quote, visit smallbusiness.uhc.comOpens a new window.
Groups of 51 to 99
Groups of 100 to 5,000
Groups larger than 5,000