UnitedHealthcare’s annual Level Funded and Oxford Level Funded portfolio launch
UnitedHealthcare’s annual UnitedHealthcare Level Funded and Oxford Level Funded portfolio launch will move from Sept. 1, 2023, to Jan. 1, 2024, case-effective dates.
UnitedHealthcare’s annual UnitedHealthcare Level Funded and Oxford Level Funded portfolio launch will move from Sept. 1 to Jan. 1 case-effective dates. The next annual portfolio launch will be for the Jan. 1, 2024, case-effective date with a Sept. 1, 2023, quote-ready date.
Benefit updates for the Level Funded plans include:
Introduction of NexusACO
- NexusACO will offer open access plan designs available in IL, IN, OR, TX, WA and WI, along with either the Essential or Advantage Prescription Drug List on the Broad Network.
- The plan will have tiered benefits for Primary Care Physicians, Specialists, Inpatient Hospital and Outpatient Surgery.
- A primary care physician is required, and there are no referral or gated components to the NexusACO plan designs.
Addition of the Pharmacy Broad Network
- New business or funding conversion with case-effective dates on or after Jan. 1, 2024, will be placed on the Broad Network.
- Renewing groups with a case-effective date on or after Jan. 1, 2024, currently on the Standard Select Pharmacy Network, will remain unless there is a plan change.
- Colorado, Wyoming and New Jersey Metro plans will remain on the Standard Select Pharmacy Network.
UnitedHealthcare Rewards to replace UnitedHealthcare Motion
- UnitedHealthcare Rewards will be part of a streamlined digital experience, allowing employees to earn rewards instantly by activating UHC Rewards through the UnitedHealthcare® app and their myuhc.com® account.
- The rewards program offers multiple ways to earn, including tracking daily steps, active minutes, sleep, and completing one-time reward activities.
Lower HealthiestYou virtual visit cost-share on HSA plans
- HealthiestYou virtual visit cost-share on HSA plans will be reduced from $45 to $0, providing more cost-effective health care options for employees.
2-4 market segment expansion
- Expansion will be in the states of OR, AR, MS, RI, MA, NH.