uhceservices gives brokers and California HMO businesses a self-service benefits administration site with an improved experience
Now available for brokers and select employers in California, uhceservices aims to simplify the medical benefits administration process.
- Products and services
- All Business Sizes
- All states
Now available for brokers and California HMO businesses, uhceservices delivers a new self-service website for medical benefits administration needs aimed to improve the broker and employer experience. uhceservices provides access to important benefits information along with an easier-to-use interface. With recent improvements to the site, users can:
- Enroll families faster, making eligibility changes easier
- Find members faster using member identiﬁcation or Social Security numbers, in addition to ﬁrst and last names
- Delegate access to others with unique user roles and permissions
In addition to the improvements listed above, uhceservices provides the tools to:
- Access and manage member services – Search for a member and make member level updates.
- Enroll members – Enroll a new hire and enroll members onto an available HMO plan and select their desired PCP
- Terminate member coverage – Search for a member, terminate them online and print termination confirmation
- Request ID cards – Request a health plan ID card to be mailed to a member’s residence, print a copy or create a PDF to share by email
- Download reports – Member and subscriber lists show all the members and dependents in each group
- Gather plan documents – Available documents include Schedule of Benefits and more
For questions, please contact the Client Service team at 1-800-591-9911. For more information, download this flier.
More updates for your business
New releases, updates and notifications for a broad spectrum of UnitedHealthcare products and services.