uhceservices.com provides California HMO businesses a better experience
Reminder: uhceservices.com recently launched updates to optimize self-service features for employers.
- Select states
- Small Business (2-100)
- Midsized Business (101-4,999)
- Products and services
uhceservices.com launched several useful updates to self-service features and benefits for California HMO businesses, which will go into effect upon each group’s new policy effective date. The newly updated website provides fully insured customers, including HMO business, an improved interface with increased functionality that delivers more efficient access to information.
With uhceservices.com, businesses can:
- Access HMO membership and enroll families faster, making eligibility changes easier Find members faster with member identification or Social Security number, in addition to last name Delegate access using user roles and permissions
- Find members faster with member identification or Social Security number, in addition to last name
- Delegate access using user roles and permissions
With uhceservices.com, clients can:
- Access member information – search for an employee/member and make member-level updates
- Enroll members – add and enroll new hires, and for available HMO plans, add and select their desired primary care providers
- Terminate member coverage – search for a member to terminate their coverage online and print termination confirmation
- View ID cards – request health plan ID cards to be mailed to a member's residence, print a copy, or create a PDF to share by email
- Generate reports – member and subscriber lists showing all the member and dependent information
- Find plan documents – view and print Schedule of Benefits
For additional information and support, please view the employer flier.
Please contact the Client Service team with any additional questions at 1-800-591-9911.
New releases, updates and notifications for a broad spectrum of UnitedHealthcare products and services.
Important, required notices for products, plans, forms and more.
Need-to-know operational announcements for you and your employees.