UnitedHealthcare Doctors Plan of Washington now available to small business and key account groups
Doctors plan of Washington brings quality care and greater savings with market-competitive premiums and lower out-of-pocket costs to members.
- Select states
- Products and services
- Small Business (2-100)
- Midsized Business (101-4,999)
Introducing Doctors Plan of Washington – a new health plan offering for current and potential small business and key account (2–2,999) groups. This collaboration between UnitedHealthcare and quality local providers is designed to bring quality care and greater savings with market-competitive premiums and lower out-of-pocket costs to members.
About Doctors Plan of Washington
The plan approach is simple and transparent – it helps employees and their families choose, understand and access care where they live, work and play.
Doctors Plan of Washington offers:
- More savings opportunities and lower out-of-pocket costs
- Easy access to quality care, which allows employees and their families to choose from many primary care providers (PCPs)
- Specialist visits with no referral required if specialist providers are within the Doctors Plan network
- More simplicity and coordinated care designed for better outcomes
Plan network and service areas
Doctors Plan members in King, Pierce, Snohomish and Thurston counties have access to The Everett Clinic, The Polyclinic and Proliance Surgeons network. For those located in Clark County, Doctors Plan is available with access to the PeaceHealth network.
New releases, updates and notifications for a broad spectrum of UnitedHealthcare products and services.
Important, required notices for products, plans, forms and more.
Need-to-know operational announcements for you and your employees.