When our customers speak, we listen and strive to make meaningful changes
2021 National Account customer survey results point to 5 key areas for continued focus in 2022 and beyond.
- Employee experience
- All states
Feedback is a gift, and we aim to gather it from our National Account customers all year long. In addition, we formally request feedback through our annual employer survey and interview program, which was recently completed for 2021.
We’d like to thank all of you who took the time to provide input last year. We heard from nearly every customer, and since the survey ended, we’ve been thoroughly analyzing and reviewing the results.
While most of the feedback was positive and our relationships remain strong, our customers identified several priorities for continued focus in 2022:
- Value delivered by solutions that improve health and reduce costs; demonstrated through timely, customized data analysis and reporting.
- Flexible, innovative and integrated solutions that align with your evolving needs to help make health care work better for you and your employees.
- Account teams that are knowledgeable, responsive, proactive and strategic.
- Clinical and behavioral health programs that are accessible, engaging, effective and help facilitate quality care.
- Easy and positive member experience provided by best-in-class tools, resources and advocacy solutions.
Your Strategic Client Executive is also using the feedback to drive specific actions for your organization in 2022 and beyond. Please contact your Strategic Client Executive with any questions or to discuss the survey findings in greater detail.
Explore strategies for your business
Find ways you and your employees can simplify the experience, make healthier choices and lower costs.
Explore the innovative strategies that are helping make health care work better for you and your employees.