UnitedHealthcare is offering a bonus to agents who enroll customers in UnitedHealthcare’s Digital Onboarding tool with new or renewing medical groups with 101+ to 3,000 eligible employees with effective dates from Feb. 1, 2018 through July 31, 2018.
Agents will receive a bonus of $500 for every eligible case that adds UnitedHealthcare’s Digital Onboarding to a new or renewing group during the bonus period.
Please refer to Digital Onboarding Bonus Flier for eligibility and other important details on this program. Digital Onboarding is easy to implement and can help streamline and simplify the enrollment process for your customers with 101+ employees.
The digital tool:
- Helps your customers reduce health care administrative burden:
- Employees are automatically sent notices prior to and during open enrollment announcing and reminding them to enroll in benefits with Digital Onboarding.
- Employers get real-time management reports to see the status and progress of their employees' enrollment.
- Provides enrollment decision support for customers’ employees with simpler instructions, friendly graphics and simplified terminology that helps provide:
- Benefit and personalized program recommendations.
- Primary care provider selection, which allows employees to tell UnitedHealthcare how they want to communicate throughout the plan year.
Members are also offered an opportunity to enroll in optional health and wellness programs they qualify for and can begin enjoying their benefits of these wellness programs at the start of their plan year.
*Target Customer Criteria:
- Key Accounts and Public Sector (groups with 101-3,000 eligible)
- New Business or Renewals
- Fully Insured or Self Funded (ASO)
- All plans on UNET Platform including our legacy MAMSI, River Valley and NHP plans and UnitedHealthcare Specialty Offerings
- Clients must have UnitedHealthcare Medical, Behavioral Health and Healthy Pregnancy
- We now support enrollment in Spanish, groups with Carve Out Rx and year round New Hire enrollments.