Digital Onboarding is a tool that is easy to implement, simplifies the enrollment process for your customers with 101+ employees and can result in more informed and engaged employees. It is designed to help save employers time and money by eliminating the need for live enrollers, paper forms or third-party solutions. Digital Onboarding…
- Helps your employer groups reduce health care administrative burden:
- Employees are automatically sent notices prior to and during open enrollment announcing and reminding them to enroll in benefits with Digital Onboarding.
- Employers get real-time management reports to see the status and progress of their employees' enrollment and which products employees have selected.
- Provides enrollment decision support for employees with simpler instructions, friendly graphics, and simplified terminology that helps provide:
- Benefit and personalized program recommendations.
- Primary care provider selection and employees can tell us how they want us to communicate with them throughout the plan year.
Members are also offered an opportunity to enroll in optional health and wellness programs they qualify for and can begin enjoying their benefits of these wellness programs at the start of their plan year.
*Target Customer Criteria:
- Key Accounts and Public Sector (groups with 101-3,000 eligible)
- New Business or Renewals
- Fully Insured or Self Funded (ASO)
- All plans on UNET Platform including our legacy MAMSI, River Valley and NHP plans and UnitedHealthcare Specialty Offerings
- Clients must have UnitedHealthcare Medical, Behavioral Health and Healthy Pregnancy
We now support enrollment in Spanish, groups with Carve Out Rx and year round New Hire enrollments.