The Digital Onboarding tool continues to evolve to better support clients and members.
Here is what’s new:
- We launched functionality to all HR admins for year-round enrollment (including new hires, terms, life events) on clients’ effective or renewal date, so all employees can go through the same onboarding experience even if they missed the formal open enrollment period.
- OptumRx® prescription coverage lookup is available (Advantage and Access standard Prescription Drug Lists) and can be used by enrollees when deciding which plan to choose.
- We now provide a more complete benefits administration experience. For example, the ability to offer different waiting periods to different employee populations is now supported.
Additional enhancements launching for the Jan. 1, 2019 open enrollment season include:
- Renewal experience enhancements include the ability to show the previous year’s enrollment information to returning employer groups and the ability for a new hire to enroll in current year and future year coverage during a single enrollment session.
- Integration with additional health and wellness programs and member resources such as Quit For Life®, virtual visits, Health4me, and myuhc.com.
- Enhanced reporting that includes details such as new hire additions, terminations and life event changes. This reporting is produced in real time, so employers can check the enrollment status of their employees at any time.
Digital Onboarding is a tool that is easy to implement and simplifies the enrollment process for your clients with 101+ employees. Digital Onboarding:
- Helps your employer groups reduce health care administrative burden:
- Employees are automatically sent notices prior to and during open enrollment announcing and reminding them to enroll in benefits with Digital Onboarding.
- Employers get real-time management reports to see the status and progress of their employees' enrollment.
- Provides enrollment decision support for employees with simpler instructions, friendly graphics, and simplified terminology that helps provide:
- Benefit and personalized program recommendations.
- Primary care provider selection and employees can tell us how they want us to communicate with them throughout the plan year.
Members are also offered an opportunity to enroll in optional health and wellness programs they qualify for and can begin enjoying their benefits of these wellness programs at the start of their plan year.
Go to www.uhc.com/digital-onboarding and www.broker.uhc.com/digital-onboarding for details. For additional information, please call your UnitedHealthcare representative.
*Target Customer Criteria:
- Key Accounts and Public Sector (groups with 101-3,000 eligible)
- New Business or Renewals
- Fully Insured or Self-Funded (ASO)
- All plans on UNET Platform including our legacy MAMSI, River Valley and NHP plans and UnitedHealthcare Dental, Vision and Financial Protection Offerings
- Clients must have UnitedHealthcare Medical