Direct marketing campaign for Oxford Connecticut, New York to launch early September
- Sales Support
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
- New York
The third quarter 2018 direct marketing campaign targeting business decision-makers with 8-100 employees launches in early September. The campaign is designed to better educate prospects, which may help grow your business with UnitedHealthcare. Messaging suggests to prospective employers that UnitedHealthcare may have a health insurance plan to meet their business' needs, and includes an offer to obtain additional informational materials.
Prospective businesses will receive the following informational materials:
- Oxford Third Quarter 2018 Direct Marketing Campaign Letter Package – “WIN-WIN”
- Oxford Handbook: “WIN-WIN / “Group Health Plans: Better for You, Better for Employees”
The campaign includes a prospect "Call-to-Action" including:
- Contacting their broker
- Visiting a website
- Calling a toll-free number
- Mailing a business reply card
Samples of the campaign and fulfillment materials are located above. If you have further questions, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.