Direct marketing campaign for Oxford New Jersey to launch early September
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
- Sales Support
- New Jersey
The third quarter 2018 direct marketing campaign targeting business decision-makers with 8-50 employees launches in early September. The campaign is designed to better educate prospects, which may help grow your business with UnitedHealthcare. Messaging suggests to prospective employers that UnitedHealthcare may have a health insurance plan to meet their business' needs, and includes an offer to obtain additional informational materials.
Prospective businesses will receive the following informational materials:
- Oxford Third Quarter 2018 Direct Marketing Campaign Letter Package – “WIN-WIN”
- Oxford Handbook: “WIN-WIN / “Group Health Plans: Better for You, Better for Employees”
- Oxford NJ Insert
The campaign includes a prospect "Call-to-Action" including:
- Contacting their broker
- Visiting a website
- Calling a toll-free number
- Mailing a business reply card
Samples of the campaign and fulfillment materials are located above. If you have further questions, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.