Eligible renewals will soon receive UnitedHealthcare Motion device credits
- Health & Wellness
- All States
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
Beginning with 2019 renewals, members of UnitedHealthcare Motion program will receive a $55 device credit if they register, and if their employer renews the UnitedHealthcare Motion program for at least two consecutive years. The $55 credit can be applied to a new device.
*Due to the volume of All Savers® Alternate Funding groups eligible for the $55 device credit on, or before January 1, 2019, the bulk of credits will be delayed to February 1, 2019.
How the device credit works
In order to be eligible, customers must have had Motion for two consecutive years, and upon renewal of the third year, a $55 device credit will be loaded into the Motion website account of registered members. Group administrators and Motion members will receive an email notification informing them of the available credit, as well as a notification when logging into the Motion website, www.unitedhealthcaremotion.com.
Members will have 120 days to activate the credit and up to a year from the renewal date to use it towards a purchase of a new device. This credit will not be part of FIT earnings and may only be used for a device purchase. If the credit is not used, it will not be included in the quarterly deposit sweeps.
- Group administrators will receive an email prior to the renewal date.
- All registered members will receive an initial email notifying them to activate the device credit.
- A reminder email will be sent to all registered member 90 days after the initial email if the credit has not yet been activated.
- Eligible members who have logged into the Motion website and activated the credit, but not yet used the credit to purchase a device will receive a reminder email six months after the renewal date and 30 days before the credit is lost.
Registered user communication experience for eligible January 1 renewing groups
Click here for more information on the timeline.
Device upgrade steps
To select a new activity device, members can follow these three steps:
1. Log into their Motion account at unitedhealthcaremotion.com using a personal computer– not on the mobile app.
2. Click on the menu bar on the upper left of the screen and select “SHOP.”
3. Select their new activity device and proceed to check out. The device renewal credit will automatically be applied at checkout.
Be sure to mention the device renewal credit to your eligible Motion customers that have had Motion for the past two consecutive years, and are approaching renewal of their third.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your UnitedHealthcare representative.