Effective June 1, standard Florida dental “F” plan codes will be migrating to national “P” plan codes. Note “F” and “P” plans and rates are identical; “F” plans will not be required when quoting Sales Automation Management (SAM) or United eServices® (UeS).
Moving to the national “P” plans will allow for the “X” and “H” plans to be available for quoting in SAM/UeS.
This information is applicable to new and renewing Small Business groups with 2-50 eligible lives.
- Available for quoting May 1
- Case-effective June 1
Groups will migrate to new plans at renewal starting with June 1 renewals.
- In scope: Standard “F” plans with mirror “P” plans
- Out of scope: Custom plans on the UNET platform that may have an “F” plan code
FlexAppeal Preventive Maxmultiplier and Enhanced plans
FlexAppeal Preventive Maxmultiplier “H” plans and Enhanced “X” plans are now available for quoting through SAM/UeS as a way to help enhance UnitedHealthcare’s current dental portfolio offering:
- FlexAppeal Preventive Maxmultiplier “H” plans cover preventive care without applying to the annual maximum, leaving benefit dollars for other services.
- FlexAppeal Enhanced “X” plans cover additional cleanings or gum treatments for those who have been treated for a periodontal (gum) condition, white fillings on back teeth and dental implants.
Small Business (2-50) Sales and Account Management with fully insured customers sitused in Florida; Specialty: Familiarize yourself with these plan migration changes and effective dates, as appropriate.