You and your clients are invited to view the pre-recorded PDL presentation of the pharmacy benefit strategies for Jan. 1, 2019. You can watch this presentation at any time that is convenient for you.
Click here to watch the webcast now.
The presentation will cover the following updates that will take effect for the UnitedHealthcare Prescription Drug Lists (PDLs) Jan. 1, 2019. These updates apply to all UnitedHealthcare integrated commercial business. They do not apply to direct commercial business (OptumRx direct business without UnitedHealthcare medical coverage).
- Changes to HIV coverage and new My ScriptRewards program
- Brand for Generic Reversal – Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes overview and strategy updates
- New exclusion of select devices
- Point of Sale discounts
- Opioid management strategies: New enhancements
- Advantage and traditional PDL pharmacy benefit updates
- Clinical program updates
For more information about the Jan. 1, 2019 pharmacy benefit updates, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
Note: not all PDL updates apply to all groups depending on state regulations, riders, and Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs).