In a continued effort to offer local and lower cost solutions for the North Florida market, we are pleased to announce that we will be expanding our Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) plans into the following North Florida counties for 51+ business effective March 1, 2018 and quote ready Feb. 1, 2018:
The NHP plans are designed to be affordable and help businesses protect their employees and their bottom line. The portfolio of NHP plans feature:
- Broad, local access to network physicians and facilities.
- Patient-centered plan options with direct access option across the entire NHP network of physicians and hospitals.
- A comprehensive suite of online tools, including Employer eServices®, myuhc.com®, Rally®, Advocate4MeSM and Health Cost Estimator.
- UnitedHealthcare Health4Me® app with access to information that members need to manage health care – just like on myuhc.com.
- Resources and services supporting condition specific programs, disease and complex medical conditions and women’s health programs.
Please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative for more information on NHP expansion, available plan designs and service area availability.