UnitedHealthcare is excited to announce the expansion of the company's Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) plans to the entire state of Florida, effective Jan. 1, 2019. In addition, a recently launched media campaign with print and digital advertisements will help promote the lower cost options of NHP in Pensacola and Jacksonville.
NHP plans are designed to be affordable and help businesses protect their employees and their bottom line. The portfolio of NHP plans feature:
- Local access to network physicians and facilities.
- Patient-centered plan options.
- A comprehensive suite of online tools, including Employer eServices®, myuhc.com®, Rally®, Advocate4Me®and Find Care & Costs.
- Our Health4Me®app with access to information that members need to manage health care — just like on myuhc.com.
- Resources and services that support condition specific programs, disease and complex medical conditions and women’s health programs.
Please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative for more information on the NHP expansion in Florida, available plan designs and service area availability.