United Healthcare is offering a Broker and Agency Product Training webinar series this summer for brokers and agents to refresh their knowledge and sharpen their expertise on UnitedHealthcare products, services and administration tools and processes. Participants can access webinar trainings from their home or office.
The Small Business Broker and Agency Training Catalog provides detailed information on the trainings’ descriptions and available sessions. Most sessions are 30 minutes in length and will be offered several times to accommodate conflicting schedules.
The trainings will focus on the following:
- Product & Market Updates
- UnitedHealthcare 51-100 FI Quoting & Install Requirements
- SAM Quote & Enroll Overview – Great for basic users
- SAM – Focus on Spreadsheet Uploads – Great for intermediate users
- UnitedHealthcare Specialty Lines (Dental, Vision, Life, Disability) – Overview and SAM quoting
- UnitedHealthcare Specialty Lines – Group dental training
- UnitedHealthcare Specialty Lines – Group vision training
- UnitedHealthcare Specialty Lines – Group disability training
- UnitedHealthcare Specialty Lines – Supplemental health product training
- Employer eServices® Training – Policies with under 100 eligible employees
- UnitedHealthcare Value Adds & Technology (myuhc.com, Health4Me, Virtual Visits)
- UnitedHealthcare Wellness Program Overview & Updates
- Real Appeal® (Weight Loss Program) Training
- Global Solutions
- Associations Update
- All Savers Introduction: UnitedHealthcare’s Level-Funded Product
- All Savers Renewal & Reporting Overview
For more information about the webinars, contact your United Healthcare representative.