In the coming weeks, All Savers® will be launching a new, easy-to-use website for its employers, members and providers. Accounts can soon be accessed by visiting myallsaversconnect.com.
The previous broker login to the employer website will not be compatible with the new platform. All group management features can be accessed on www.myallsavers.com through the group’s master record.
These changes are designed to offer a better digital experience for employers, members and providers.
All Savers employers will have the ability to:
- Review employee elections.
- Manage employee benefits.
- Request group or member documents.
- View billing and payment information.
All Savers members will have the ability to:
- Manage claims.
- Print and request copies of their Member Identification Card (ID card).
- Print copies of Explanation of Benefits statements.
- Estimate health care costs.
- Review deductible and out-of-pocket limits.
- Learn more about their coverage.
All Savers company contacts and members will receive an email explaining this change and how it impacts them. Users who navigate to the old URL after the website migration will be redirected to the new URL and prompted to re-register for their account.
The All Savers Customer Care Center is available Monday – Friday between 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST. For additional questions, customer service can be reached at 800-291-2634.
Not for Consumer Use.