GetCovered: Health coverage made easier
- All States
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
- Member Experience
- Plan Administration
With the employment picture uncertain for many workers, GetCovered is designed to help your displaced employees who may need to find a replacement for their employer-sponsored group health coverage. This no-cost service is designed to provide information and resources to help employees learn more, compare options and find the right coverage solution for them.
GetCovered can also help your current employees in a variety of situations
- Helping part-time employees who are not eligible for benefits under their employer’s health plan.
- Serving as a resource for employees who have dependents aging out of coverage at age 26.
- Providing new hires with short-term coverage solutions during their waiting period for group coverage.
- Helping terminated or laid-off employees who may be looking for an alternative to COBRA packages.
- Providing this resource for employees to share with family members seeking coverage options.
Get access to coverage options from hundreds of insurers
GetCovered provides access to health coverage products from hundreds of insurers across the country. By visiting GetCovered.com, or by calling 844-638-9785, your employees can speak to a licensed insurance agent who can review their unique needs and circumstances and direct them to coverage options, including, as applicable, ACA Exchange plans, Medicare and Medicaid plans, short term limited duration insurance plans and more.
Making GetCovered available to your employees is simple
Sharing GetCovered with your employees is simple. They can go to GetCovered.com to get their questions answered, compare coverage options and explore health plans. This site is also available in Spanish. Plus, they’ll find a tool that can help guide them to their health coverage options based on their specific situation.
Want to learn more?
To learn more about GetCovered and to find out how you can help connect your employees to individual coverage options, contact your UnitedHealthcare representative or visit GetCovered.com.