Digital updates to Optum Bank app enhance employee experience
- All States
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
A digital, analytics and technology leader in health savings accounts (HSA), Optum Bank has enhanced the employee experience with a number of new features. Enhancements include:
- Highest-rated mobile app, which enables users to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks and select or change investments. The app has earned 4.6 of 5 stars from Apple users and 4.2 of 5 stars from Android users.
- An industry-first virtual assistance feature that works with Alexa and Google Home.
- 24/7 chat feature to answer questions.
- Apple, Google and Samsung pay features – Optum is the first company to offer all 3 payment features.
- Improved investments site with better navigation and more video education tools to make it easier to invest HSA assets.
- A sophisticated analytical engagement tool – the Health Finance Journey Model – will give employers data to drive actionable engagement and communications plans to help their employees move towards financial security. See attached document to learn about the new microsegments for the next advancement of 5 Stages of Health Saving and Spending.
- Optum Bank Academy will help employees make the most of an HSA to meet their health care needs. Four courses will be available including Open HSA, Money Management, Strategies to Lower Cost of Care and HSA as an Investment Tool.
For additional information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.