Direct marketing campaign for small businesses and key accounts to launch mid-March
- Select States
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
UnitedHealthcare is launching a direct marketing campaign to prospects in the first quarter of 2019 targeting business decision-makers with 8-250 employees for select markets* and in Oxford markets, 7-50 employees in Connecticut and New Jersey and 7-100 employees in New York The campaign is designed to better educate prospects, which may help grow your business with UnitedHealthcare. Messaging suggests to prospective employers that UnitedHealthcare may have a health insurance plan to meet their business' needs, and includes an offer to obtain additional informational materials. In addition, a self-mailer with a call-to-action for groups with 5-6 employees in selected markets directs prospects to go online and get a quote.
The campaign includes a prospect "Call-to-Action" including:
- Contacting their broker
- Visiting a website
- Calling a toll-free number
- Mailing a business reply card
If you have further questions, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
- National Q1 2019 Direct Marketing Campaign Letter Package–“WIN-WIN”
- National Q1 2019 Direct Marketing Campaign Letter Package–"WIN-WIN" for Oxford Brokers
- National Handbook – “WIN-WIN / “Group Health Plans: Better for You, Better for Employees”
- National Handbook – Group Health Plans that Work for You and Your Employees
* Applicable to the following markets: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C. , West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.