UnitedHealthcare Vision members now have more network choices
- Specialty Benefits
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
- All States
The UnitedHealthcare Vision network is strategically crafted to give members the power to choose between provider types, price points, locations and convenient hours to help meet their individual needs.
UnitedHealthcare Vision is expanding online shopping options for members with the addition of GlassesUSA.com – a leading online eyewear retailer – to our network.
GlassesUSA.com provides UnitedHealthcare vision members the following:
- Over 7,000 styles of glasses and sunglasses, including well-known designer brands (like Ray-Ban®, Oakley®, Prada®, Gucci® and Persol®) and established house brands.
- Ultraviolet, anti-reflective (anti-glare) and scratch coatings included at no additional cost.
- A virtual mirror (try-on) feature, transparent pricing and benefit integration.
- Free shipping and returns.
- 4/7 customer support.
UnitedHealthcare Vision members can search for network providers on myuhcvision.com, and access their benefits by going to glassesusa.com/uhc and entering their UnitedHealthcare Vision Membership ID number and date of birth.
The UnitedHealthcare Vision network provides members with:
- Access: 99% of members in major markets have access to a network provider within 2 miles of their home.
- Top retailers: Our network includes 96% of the top retailers.*
- Locations and hours: Network choices offer a variety of options, including online options for members who prefer to shop from the comfort of their home.
* as ranked by Vision Monday – May 2019.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.