Healthy Savings program to be discontinued
- Plan Administration
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
- Select States
Healthy Savings, a grocery discount program that was launched as a pilot to fully insured commercial business in some UnitedHealthcare and Oxford markets has been discontinued. See below for program discontinuance dates:
- 12/31/19 - Illinois Employer and Individual health plans (E&I)
- 12/31/19 - Wisconsin E&I
- 12/31/20 - DC/Virginia E&I*
- 12/31/20 - Maryland E&I*
- 12/31/20 - New York E&I and Oxford*
- 12/31/20 - New Jersey E&I and Oxford*
*For markets discontinuing the program on 12/31/20, beginning on 01/01/20, no new business will be added and existing business will be removed from the program upon renewal throughout 2020.
Self-Funded customers contract directly with the vendor for this program, please note the following:
- If you’re a self-funded employer, reach out to your UnitedHealthcare representative or your broker with questions.
- For brokers and consultants, reach out to your UnitedHealthcare representative to discuss any questions.
UnitedHealthcare Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. In the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia, Health Plan coverage is provided by or through Optimum Choice, Inc. or its affiliates.
Oxford insurance products are underwritten by Oxford Health Insurance, Inc. Oxford HMO products are underwritten by Oxford Health Plans (NJ), Inc. Administrative services provided by Oxford Health Plans LLC.