How are we doing? Share your feedback using our survey sent July 10
- All States
- Member Experience
- Fully Insured and Self-Funded
At UnitedHealthcare, customer feedback is instrumental in how we design our products, develop our networks and embark on delivering superior services to meet the needs of our employers— today and in the future. We truly value your input as we strive to help individuals live healthier lives.
UnitedHealthcare is asking customers to participate in its annual satisfaction survey starting in July. We will send surveys to nearly 80,000 customers across the country. Because of direct customer feedback over the past several years, UnitedHealthcare has undertaken numerous initiatives to improve our relationships:
- Value/Engagement. Working with our agent/broker partners, we continue to focus on further educating and engaging your employees/dependents on the various programs and resources available to them. Whether weight loss, smoking cessation or other numerous wellness/clinical offerings, information is valuable. Engagement makes a difference.
- Technology. Personalizing how you work with us. Whether phone call, email, text or personal chat, we’re continuing to expand options for customers to interact with us based on personal preferences.
- Products. We continue to develop innovative products and plan designs that strike the balance between cost for employers, and coverage that employees/dependents want in the marketplace.
- Partnerships. We’ve been making intentional efforts to enhance our relationship with our broker partners and customers via continued contact and support and access to our account management teams.
Should you get an invitation to participate in our survey, we invite you to share your opinion. The survey should take less than 10 minutes. Your open and honest feedback is important to our organization.
Throughout the year, and your interactions with us, please contact your UnitedHealthcare Account Management representative if you have any questions.