NICE/HMO Customers can now pay online through Employer eServices®
- Fully Insured
- Plan Administration
Effective Oct. 19, 2019, a new electronic payment solution has been implemented in Employer eServices® for NICE standalone and consolidated NICE/PRIME customers. This payment capability mirrors what is currently available to non-HMO customers. Both internal and external customers will access Employer eServices as they do today, however a new payment method option will appear in the navigation screen once they select an account. Once submitted, payments will feed automatically to the applicable receivable systems, providing an accurate and timely payment application to the customer’s account(s).
This payment method option will allow both internal and external customers with pay permissions to:
- Make an online payment with a checking or savings account.
- Manage their direct debit payment method for setup/change and termination.
- Manage the payment application for both standalone and dual invoices.
- View their payment activity via the activity option.
- View and/or print an invoice and payment receipt.
For more information, read this PDF on New Business Installation for California Small Business.