UnitedHealthcare is continuing to help make member health and wellness programs easier to access for your clients and their employees. Employers and members enrolled in a Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) plan have access to the same great wellness and member incentive programs that UnitedHealthcare offers traditional plan members.
Our NHP wellness and member incentive programs include:
- With Virtual Visits, members can seek care for non-emergency medical conditions like the flu, colds, pink eye, rashes and fevers by talking to a doctor from their mobile device or computer.
- Care24® is a health and well-being service where members are connected to clinical, wellness, financial, legal or counseling resources through NurseLine and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- NurseLine gives members access to a team of registered nurses that can assist them anytime-day or night, seven days a week. Answers to their medical questions are just a phone call away, which may result in fewer visits to urgent care or the emergency room.
- The Healthy Pregnancy Program provides expectant mothers with support, including health assessments, nurse support and more. It's best to enroll within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, but you can start through week 34. The program is provided at no extra charge, as part of your health plan.
- SimplyEngaged® (100+) reinforces the importance of wellness to employees by offering rewards for completed health activities. Rewards can be fulfilled by UnitedHealthcare, or by the employer. Reward options may include electronic gift cards, premium reductions, or credits to an HRA or HSA.
- SimplyEngaged Plus (2-100) offers rewards for completing health actions and achieving specific outcomes for cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index and tobacco use. The program is integrated with UnitedHealthcare clinical and wellness programs through Rally® . Members are engaged and motivated through a personalized online dashboard, action plans and scorecard.
- Rally® is designed to help members make changes to their daily routine, set smart goals and track progress. Participants get personalized recommendations to help them move more, eat better and improve their health.
- Real Appeal® helps people make small changes necessary for larger, long-term weight loss results. Real Appeal incorporates highly interactive weekly internet show, videos and live online coaching to drive small behavior changes week by week over a full year.
- UnitedHealthcare Motion promotes physical activity (i.e. walking) through the use of an activity tracker. The program provides financial incentives for groups and members and is a critical step toward promoting and motivating health ownership.
Visit uhc.com/nhpfl for more information or contact your UnitedHealthcare representative for instructions on how to get started with any of NHP's wellness and member incentive programs.