With the rising cost of health care nationwide, workplace wellness has emerged as a primary solution to help keep your employees healthier and costs in check. Use the materials and resources below to help if you're planning a workplace wellness initiative.
Note: This flier is for your use only to help guide you in planning a program. Please do not share it with your employees.
UnitedHealthcare Email Newsletters
Healthy Mind Healthy Body® Newsletter
Promote our award-winning health and wellness newsletter to employees with the flier below.
Benefit Awareness Newsletter
Delivers monthly articles filled with tips to help employees make the most of their health benefits.
Wellness Engagement Content
Access a library of health and wellness content to share with your employees as part of a workplace wellness initiative.
- Health and Wellness Content: View our health topics and articles. This content can be copied into your materials and shared with employees.
- United At Work podcasts: View and share our 20+ library of health and wellness podcasts to increase health risk awareness and to encourage healthy behaviors. Access the podcasts through the United At Work Podcast Overview FlierOpens a new window.
- Health Observance Calendar: Access and share a variety of monthly health topics that align with the National Health Observance calendarOpens a new window. A National Health Observance is a specific day, week or month that is dedicated to the promotion of a particular health topic.
Sample Calendar Approach
|January||Cervical Health Awareness Month|
|February||American Heart Month|
|March||Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
|April||Spring Wellness - Take Control of Your Care
Alcohol Awareness Month
|May||Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
Women's Health Week - Pregnancy
|June||National Safety Month - Eye Health|
|July||Summer Wellness - Skin Protection|
|August||Immunization Awareness Month|
|September||Fall Wellness - Fitness|
|October||Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Dental Hygiene Month
|December||Winter Wellness - Cold & Flu|
Other online resources
Employer eServices®Opens a new window is a suite of online tools and resources to help simplify your job – providing secure access to eligibility updates, invoice processing and more.
Opens a new window
Digital Onboarding is designed to save you time and money by eliminating the need for live enrollers, paper forms or third-party solutions.
Eligibility VerificationOpens a new window for existing employers allows you to make sure you meet participation and eligibility requirements.
Questions? We’re here to help.
- If you are an employer: Call your consultant, broker or UnitedHealthcare sales representative.
- If you are a broker or consultant: Call your UnitedHealthcare sales representative.
MT-1184136.0 10/18 18-9552