You want your employees to be healthier. So do we.
When you use UnitedHealth Wellness® to promote healthy lifestyles in your workplace, you can benefit from:
- Lower absenteeism
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Medical cost savings
All medical plans include the UnitedHealth Wellness portfolio of programs and services. Your employees will enjoy access to our useful tools and offerings, including:
- Online health assessments
- Online health improvement programs
- Personal health records
- Discounts of 10 to 50 percent on health and wellness services not covered by your plan
- Personal support through all stages of pregnancy and delivery
We also offer management reports that can reveal your company’s aggregate health risks or identify other issues. Plus, The Communication Resource Center offers ready-to-use flyers, brochures and more to promote employee wellness.
You can enhance your wellness program by talking with your UnitedHealthcare representative about purchasing additional services, including:
- Advanced incentive programs for participation in wellness initiatives
- Personal health coaching by phone or e-mail
- On-site services, such as flu immunizations and biometric screening
- Know Your Numbers screening program to identify the most modifiable risk factors among your employee population
When you make wellness a priority in your workplace, your employees become healthier, happier and more valuable to your company. And that’s good for everyone.