Bittersweet Chocolate Fruit Dip
This dip uses part-skim ricotta cheese to lower the fat content. The coffee adds an unexpected twist.
Add this dip to your fruit platter for a fun appetizer that's also healthy. Strawberries, pineapple chunks, apple slices and mango chunks all work well with this dip.
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup strong coffee, cooled
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Blend ricotta cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cover. Chill for 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Amount Per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.5g