Ricotta Fruit Dip
A small amount of powdered sugar and vanilla extract make this dip a perfect match for your fruit.
This dip is great paired with apple, pear, banana, mango or peach slices.
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- In food processor, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Process until smooth. Stir in yogurt.
- If desired, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
4 servings (Serving size, 2 Tablespoons)
Amount Per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1g