Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Roasted Tomatoes, Garlic and Basil
- 3 pounds Roma tomatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 10 cloves of garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 8 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 400. In an 8x11 glass baking dish, combine tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast for 45 minutes or until tomatoes are lightly browned around the edges.
Cook pasta according to directions; drain, toss with garlic tomatoes and basil. Serve immediately.
Calories from fat: 115 (42%)
Saturated Fat: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 2g