Recipe by Chef Tre Wilcox
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Roma tomatoes – seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons orange – peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit – peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons chives – chopped fine
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 8 3-oz pieces Atlantic salmon fillets – skinned and boned
- Salt to taste
Heat grapeseed oil in two large saute pans. When oil begins to smoke, sear salmon on presentation side (skin side up) for two minutes. Turn salmon over and cook one more minute, then remove pan from heat. Allow salmon to rest in saute pan for another one minute. Serve right away.
In the center of large, round plate place one filet of salmon. In a small plastic cup, mix olive oil with citrus, chives and tomatoes. Spoon sauce over salmon, making sure each plate has some of the citrus segments, tomatoes and chives. Serve.
Total Fat: 27g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbohydrates: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g