Strawberry, Arugula and Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimp
- 2 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 2 cups arugula, rinsed and dried
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced (1 pint)
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 small green onions, sliced
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or use your favorite vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- Salad dressing: Whisk the vinegar and honey mustard together in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat and oil grill. Grill shrimp 3-4 minutes on each side until slightly charred and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Combine all salad ingredients together and toss with salad dressing. Divide onto four plates and arrange grilled shrimp on top. Serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 45%
Saturated Fat: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5g