Hot Spicy Coleslaw
Recipe by Pro Cyclist Hannah Barnes
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup plain, fat-free yogurt
- 1 level tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 3 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- Dash Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrot, and thinly slice the radishes. Place all the vegetables into a bowl and mix.
- Blend the yogurt, horseradish sauce, chives and seasoning, add to the bowl and mix.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to develop.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 2g