Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Recipe by Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD
- 2 slices turkey breast
- 2 large Red leaf of Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 ounces of cheese (Cheddar, Swiss or Provolone)
- 1/4 cup rinsed, drained low sodium black beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Rinse and dry lettuce leaves.
- Layer 1 slice of turkey, cheese, half the beans and cheese onto each lettuce leaf. Roll to wrap lettuce leaves.
- Top each wrap with half the salsa and cilantro.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 70
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Total Carbohydrates: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 2g