Angina: Questions for Your Doctor
Here are a few sample questions you might ask your doctor if you’ve been diagnosed with angina. Print and take this list with you to your next doctor visit.
- What’s causing my angina?
- Do I need to take any medications? If yes, what are there risks, side effects or special instructions I should be aware of?
- What lifestyle changes can help?
- What are my goals for cholesterol, blood pressure and weight?
- What should I do if I have an angina episode?
Add your own questions or notes:
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and not intended to be nor should be construed as medical or other advice. You should consult your own doctor and/or an appropriate professional to determine what may be right for you. Treatment options mentioned may not be covered by your benefit plan. Check your plan for specific coverage details.