Asthma: Five Questions for Your Doctor
Here are some sample questions you might ask your doctor about asthma. Print and take this list with you to your next doctor visit.
- What should be included in my asthma action plan?
- How do I know if I am having an asthma emergency?
- Am I using my inhaler and peak flow meter correctly?
- Could medicines I take for other conditions affect my asthma or asthma treatment?
- How often should we review my action plan?
Add your own questions or notes:
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and not intended to be nor should be construed as medical or other advice. You should consult your own doctor and/or an appropriate professional to determine what may be right for you. Treatment options mentioned may not be covered by your benefit plan. Check your plan for specific coverage details.