Seven Questions for Your Next Checkup
Here are a few sample questions you might ask your doctor. Print and take this list with you to your next doctor visit.
- What vaccines, screenings or medical tests do I need?
- When will I get my test results from this visit?
- Does my family history raise my risk for any health problems?
- What are some steps you think I should take to stay healthy?
- Do you have any follow-up instructions for me? Can I get those in writing?
- When should I schedule my next appointment?
- How should I contact you if I have questions after this visit?
Add your own questions or notes:
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and not intended to be nor should be construed as medical or other advice. You should consult your own doctor and/or an appropriate professional to determine what may be right for you. Treatment options mentioned may not be covered by your benefit plan. Check your plan for specific coverage details.